LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2024

review of stanford university

I have been a part of the stanford community for a long time. Usually it's a good experience even though I tend to lean a little more towards the RIGHT politically than many of the lefties around campus. Nonetheless, usually everybody respects the differences as long as  people don't impose themselves on others in an appropriate manner.

 However, I DO have the right to promote my political views on my vehicle wherever I go, on or off campus, just as lefties do. So recently as we approach the November 5 2024 election I placed a page-size paper on my back window telling people my political position (no, it did not include the word "Trump", even though that would be legally protected as well).

The morning after the Stanford-SMU game I found somebody had vandalized my car, pulling my political promotion off the window. I have an video camera that automatically activates that DID CATCH the face of the person who did it and will be reporting it to the police. 

Large or small acts of vandalism are nonetheless PROSECUTABLE . And YES I will press charges. I don't care how emotionally passionate you are about your lefty views. You will still be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if you vandalize my vehicle by intentionally touching it in any way. 

Also to Stanford Administration: Please warn students that no matter how passionate they may be for or against a political person, they ARE NOT ALLOWED to commit criminal acts because of their emotional passion. Please warn them that they can and will be expelled from Stanford if they are caught committing crimes.