LifeNews.com

Translate

Monday, August 5, 2024

Watch "Y U will get a $75 parking ticket on Friday in Bellflower CA even tho it says "no parking Sat or Sun" on YouTube

See
https://youtube.com/shorts/RD2pAw53tFY?si=dK4G970qQh6X66AI 

Y U will get a $75 parking ticket on Friday in Bellflower CA even tho it says "no parking Sat or Sun

Why you will get a $75 parking ticket on Friday in Bellflower CA even tho it says "no parking Sat or Sun" . very deceptive ... I originally gave them the benefit of the doubt that this was just INEPTITUDE that they enacted two different no parking ordinances at different times and didn't bother to check the discrepancy between the signs and how it could be misleading to people who weren't from the area .( the locals of course figure it out pretty quickly because word of mouth and/ or they just always park in the parking lot). but I'm not really a local ( I just have relatives who live in the area) and I just drove up one day and turned around in the church parking lot to park on the street and of course I wouldn't see the "no parking on Friday" down at the other end of the street. I only saw the "no parking on Saturday or Sunday." but since it was a Friday no worries. 30 minutes later I come out of the church and I have a $75.00 parking ticket. and yes I appealed it. I took the time to do everything in writing and documented it with pictures & even made a video, a separate video from this one. and provided a link to the person who was reading my appeal. but it was quickly obvious that whoever was doing the appeal processing just rubber stamped it with a big NO. might as well be a big FU . Furthermore, the appeal doesn't even go to the city of bellflower. you you send it to an office in Tustin, which is a city in a different county from Los Angeles county. it's the neighboring Orange county. all the while you NEVER see any names of any judges or commissioners nor even the name of the person who wrote The ticket . it's all totally anonymous. so that there's no accountability. you also notice that they happen to drive by EXACTLY DURING MASS or right as its ending AS IF THEY WERE HOPING for some sucker to be parked on the street. 
 I wasn't waiting around to see this street cleaner with the parking ticket person behind them. my ticket was almost a year ago. I just happened to be back from Mass today and then I saw them as I was leaving around 830 and of course all the memories came flooding back into my mind.

I even sent a separate letter to the commissioners at bellflower. Therefore it can no longer be said this is ineptitude.. it's  DELIBERATE INDIFFERENCE at best, or intentional corruption at worst :
 a no-parking trap, similar to setting up a speed radar at the bottom of a hill. 

 I pray an imprecatory prayer against these people in bellflower who are committing this parking corruption. let God do the Justice in the end.