LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2024

New target on PCH near Lomita CA

https://maps.app.goo.gl/V89njWTndBoqVdy37 


I've been out of town for a year and just returned to find this new target 🎯. I've seen so many grocery stores come & go from this location, we'll wait and see if target can succeed. However, I didn't appreciate being surveilled by the Latino dude at the door. This sort of peeping tom behavior won't help them get return customers.

 When I drove in, he made a point of walking the parking lot past my car as I was getting ready to come in. Then he seemed to do a few warning walk-bys as I was shopping πŸ›’ to let me know they're watching. Needless to say, being treated so overtly like a potential shoplifter doesn't endear me to them. 

I'm not poor nor desperate but he apparently decided in advance I was a ne'er-do-well. He must have been surprised when I pulled out a platinum credit πŸ’³ card to pay my $100 bill.