LifeNews.com

Translate

Friday, July 19, 2024

Re the Ruination of Corona del Mar State Beach by a certain ethnic group

https://maps.app.goo.gl/dQ8zVidZbB1J8LEj8 

I won't say any names, but there's a certain ethnicity that comes here in huge numbers and they do NOT have a lot of respect for other people. Their sole focus is on their OWN unit (ie family, familia) & getting what's best for THEMSELVES. 

 More than once, I've put my towel down & gone for a 30-minute swim & I've returned to find this ethnicity has set up their camp almost TOUCHING my towel. In essence, they make it so uncomfortable for you to stay there, it is now THEIR Beach area. SHAME ON YOU. I ask for God to punish you if He agrees. 

All the while, they PRETEND like they're just fun- loving innocent little people who didn't even think about your towel being there. 

In essence, your ONLY options are to 
1) get angry and yell at them and then their whole family will start yelling back at you & they'll get others from their same ethnicity to join in with them against you; 2) or to LEAVE. 

Another time, two young males of this ethnicity walked past me and one of them intentionally BURPED very loudly right near my face. Without apology. 

My ethnicity, in general, on the other hand, values personal space & respects other people's personal space. When we arrive at the beach if we see a towel laying there we don't set up our towels right next to them. We find another space. And my ethnicity doesn't try to offend people by burping in their face. 

I want to encourage this ethnicity to try to be better and do better and show respect for people, before it's too late. I've always been one of those who has rooted for immigrants, & try to support those who come here from other countries trying to make it. 

 But you DON'T MAKE IT EASY if you don't respect the people who are already here. If you DESPISE us so much, you really should go back to where you came from. Apparently that would make you happier and probably us happier as well.