LifeNews.com

Translate

Friday, July 19, 2024

Corona del Mar State Beach

https://maps.app.goo.gl/dQ8zVidZbB1J8LEj8 

In a few more decades this beach and neighborhood will be considered 'GHETTO' ( the beach already is; the neighborhood not yet). It's getting there fast ... The nice neighbors put up with a lot of disrespect from people who travel here to use the beach but don't give a damn about those who live here. I hate to say it, because it'll hurt me as well, but they need to eventually start making it pay parking or restricted parking etc just to keep the people who don't give a damn about others, OUT 🚫. Almost all free beaches with free parking eventually get RUINED by those who only go to free beaches which is most of them in California unfortunately. It's one group in particular. You will find them at every FREE location. The east coast is already figured out how to stop this. Many of their beaches are "resident only" or high fee prohibitive parking. I was there this summer and I was upset about it because I'm not a resident, and thought how nice we have it in California that almost all our beaches are free. But then when I returned and immediately got insulted by some of these people who only go to free places ( not the first time) , I realized maybe it is BETTER the way they do it on the East Coast.