LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2022

re Frye Art Museum, Seattle.

Its ok. Kind of Small. And I wish they had an area where you didn't feel you were being watched all the time. I know they need to make sure nobody touches anything but is that REALLY a problem. We've been trained like monkeys since kindergarten to KNOW that the #1 rule at museums is "DON'T TOUCH". 

I like museums where its more relaxed so i DON'T feel like an animal in the zoo. DON'T worry. We will NOT TOUCH anything. 

Here's what u do: u also have cameras πŸ“Ή watching our every move. So u have 1 person monitoring the screens. If he/she sees a character who is acting like a rebel, you send an employee into that area . Otherwise u give people free reign. 

Art is supposed to liberate us, right ? And the experience at the art museum should be liberating, NOT a task to complete & then feel glad that you're getting out of there.  

AND by the way there's nothing WORSE than somebody saying "Thanks for coming. Have a nice day" in an apathetic tone as you leave . I  DON'T believe u truly care if i have a 'nice day' . u DON'T even know me & probably WOULDN'T even be willing to help me if u saw me on the street. 

So flush your  meaningless cliches down the toilet 🚽 πŸ’©. DON'T dump them on us 🚫 πŸ‘Ž.