LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2024

re Auto Zone on San Pablo, Berkeley CA

Thanks to the Auto Zone crew at this location for all your help. I know his name is not Isaac but that's what I thought it was- anyways he helped remove my battery from a tricky spot, and the other fellow helped put it back in. All the while I thought I lost my phone somewhere during the wait; only to discover it had fallen down into the engine! Glad I found it before I drove away. It sat in there while I let the engine idle for about 10 minutes getting very hot; but still worked. Praise the Lord! It was not "in my sheets" which Isaac suggested to check; but didn't make sense to me. The "sheets"? THen I realized he must have come out to talk to me when I had walked to McDonalds and he must have seen all the stuff in my car - and made an assumption. I don't blame him, but the truth is I am moving across country- back east (not permanently; working on another degree) ! I put as much stuff as I could in my vehicle, and shipped the rest. I know it looks like a mess and people make assumptions. I was just passing thru Berkeley when I had a few issues and decided to be on the safe side by getting the battery charged. Anyways, that's the back story, to help you understand. Also thanks to the manager- she was also very nice and helpful. God bless you all