LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

photos 5/3/15 ORANGE COUNTY (ca) MARATHON 2015 + Biblical Inspiration

ALSO SEE VIDEOS:
Ivan Medina (men's winner) @ finish line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIhwZPA56JQ

Lead Runners near
Start of Race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8I2IEbmdI

Men Runners near Start 

 another GREAT OC MARATHON...always fun to get up early and cheer the runners onward (maybe someday I will try to run it, but I have a pain problem)...; here they are near the start running thru Corona Del Mar overlooking the Pacific Ocean... only about 25 more miles to go ! above: 
and this is near the finish line at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa 

















“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in  
Christ Jesus.” 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18










“I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according Scriptures.”
 1 Corinthians 15:1-4


“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
 Ephesians 4:32










"There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set me free 
from the law of sin and death"
 Romans 8:1-2















"You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14




















































Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30