LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

filed a complaint with the California Civil Rights Dept "Check out this review of Mountain View Auto Repair Inc "

https://goo.gl/maps/RuwhUdx4hVbpKLYY7?g_st=am 


I have filed a complaint with the California Civil Rights Department against this business for refusing to help me because because they judge me or misjudged me as poor white or gay ( even though I'm not ) or something else related to skin color or ethnicity . And yes I can pay all my bills . But I don't live my life trying to flash my money with a fancy car and stuff like that. 
我已向加州民權部門投訴該公司拒絕幫助我,因為他們判斷或誤判我為貧窮的白人或同性戀(即使我不是)或其他與膚色或種族有關的東西。是的,我可以支付所有帳單。但我的生活並不是試圖用一輛豪華汽車之類的東西來炫耀我的錢。
Wǒ yǐ xiàng jiāzhōu mínquán bùmén tóusù gāi gōngsī jùjué bāngzhù wǒ, yīnwèi tāmen pànduàn huò wùpàn wǒ wèi pínqióng de báirén huò tóngxìngliàn (jíshǐ wǒ bùshì) huò qítā yǔ fūsè huò zhǒngzú yǒuguān de dōngxī. Shì de, wǒ kěyǐ zhīfù suǒyǒu zhàng dān. Dàn wǒ de shēnghuó bìng bùshì shìtú yòng yī liàng háohuá qìchē zhī lèi de dōngxī lái xuànyào wǒ de qián.