LifeNews.com

Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Re St Ignatius San Francisco


https://goo.gl/maps/G7ttymqh3TiBNpNB6 

I came in for daily Mass recently & also used the restroom. Upon entering the restroom suddenly a Latino person followed me in. It made me feel uncomfortable so I quickly returned to mass. Later I saw him using a key πŸ—️ on a church door. Not surprising, He's an employee of some sort. We all know who's really in charge at almost everywhere in CA. 

Turns out he had presumably followed me into the restroom - treating me as a
 " suspicious person" ( ie he assumed wrongly I was just another homeless person trying to use the restroom. Fact is I grew up here but am now just visiting for a few days. Not homeless 🚫). 

But here's the thing: the next day I came back to daily Mass & the restroom was locked, so me & one other person couldn't use it, despite the sign saying "This area to remain open when..." mass is in session (inferred) . I suspect this same employee intentionally locked πŸ”’ the restroom because of me. Shame on you.

 Church administration please take notice of this. DON'T allow the church maintenance workers to LOCK US OUT πŸš«πŸ‘Ž