LifeNews.com

Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Idiotic so-called security guard in car at Weehawken Public Playground

https://maps.app.goo.gl/kHdB7jS3LKyP6vVaA 

This was my first place to take a break after driving around Manhattan all day. I came through the tunnel and found a nice spot to park and look over at the skyline. But it was so hot middle of the day I had to crack my driver side door to keep the breeze coming through . there's only a little traffic coming through this loop so it didn't obstruct any drivers, but after a while some Mexican in a security car came by and started harassing me for having my door cracked open a little bit. Get an effin life chico ๐Ÿ‘Ž. All you have to do is drive around and stay out of people's business & pick up a check at the end of the week. Find a shady spot & play games on your phone all day if you want. Just don't start harassing people for stupid little things like having their door cracked open - not bothering anybody. That's how you can be a HERO.