LifeNews.com

Translate

Friday, May 17, 2024

Rumsey Map center, Stanford Green library review

https://maps.app.goo.gl/xvY3TQLwLiwGaSbp8 

I went to a nice conference here... But during the coffee break when I went to get a cup of coffee ☕, a white lady who was also attending the conference stood directly in front of the coffee spigot and refused to move while talking to another person. 

Even after I nicely said "excuse me" she pretended not to hear me and wouldn't budge. She was literally bullying me. I've never experienced such a pigπŸ–- headed person. This was supposed  to be polite company but she was just a selfish SLOB πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

Otherwise, the experience here is usually positive.  ( Oh, there was also the guy sitting behind me with  a bad cold, who kept coughing 😷. Dude, if you're sick, just stay home. Don't punish the rest of us with your illness)