LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Target employees, redwood City

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ijwFLky5x3BSHE2C6 

Update: the Latino employee who I will call Eduardo at self-checkout was clearly racist against me (white) as he watched me intently, but as soon as I finished, he walked away from the self-checkout despite there being another customer not finished checking out. What race was this other customer? You guessed it: Latino
***Everything is pretty good here except the white guy who does the carts πŸ›’. 1st time I came there he stared me down as I drove into the parking lot. I dismissed it the first time. However, again today as soon as he saw me, it was as if he wanted me to see him around and about almost as if he had to show off . He walked past me going in. Then he walked past me in the shopping aisle πŸ›’. Then he reappeared as I was returning to my car with the groceries. It started to feel like harassment. I just want to shop peacefully and go home and target 🎯 is the best option when everything is working right. I hope management reads this and can do something about this cart guy. I have no idea what's going on. Now I'm thinking about shopping in the evening to avoid seeing this guy again. It shouldn't be this way.