LifeNews.com

Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2024

review of Avery Aquatic Center on Google Maps

https://goo.gl/maps/UYX61ewug8ZJqQgJ9 

Some of those people dressed in red who work there, especially the elderly white ones (which is most of them) can actually be overly pugnacious  even to the point of being wrong sometimes.

 I was already INSIDE the venue and sat on the east side originally. But there was too much sun. So after the first quarter I headed over towards the other side and I had my water bottle tucked into my waist belt as I usually do. (Yes, water bottles ARE allowed. Although they sometimes they ask for them to be empty,  and then refill them when you're inside. Other times they don't care so you never know. )

 And the red  lady thought it was suspicious. Even though I was already INSIDE the venue. She gave me a nasty look but didn't say anything so I just kept going. But she apparently signaled to the other person in red, an elderly white male with a white beard who always has a bemused look on his face, to track me down 

Suddenly he's asking me about my bottle which I pull out and show to him that's just water. There have been a little lemonade in there from previous drinks so it had mixed with the water that I had refilled and made it look a little cloudy. There was no alcohol in it. If you wanted to be sure he could have smelled it but he didn't. Nonetheless he asked me to empty it out and refill it over at the water station. No big deal except that I did like that lemon flavor. And it's just ridiculous how extreme they become and like they think they're so important. Sometimes it seems They think they're more important than the patrons apparently.

 I've never seen any really rowdy Stanford  spectators & even though this was a Cal versus Stanford game it was still pretty mellow. Maybe it makes them feel like they're actually relevant. And shame on Stanford for increasingly adding new little restrictions like the clear bag now. That's always the trend by bureaucracies to gradually increase little restrictions. Stanford is usually not like that but little by little they are becoming like that. Try to remember it's about the students. Without the students camo what do we have? 

And I'm not promoting myself as a student because I'm NOT a student. I'm almost a senior citizen. But I have a youthful look so some of these elderly people in red treat me like I'm a rebellious student or something. Where do these people in red come from anyways? Some of The elderly white ones sometimes seem a little bit like they're supremacists.