LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Brightview Landscaping at downtown Palo Alto Library needs to be fired 😡👎

https://maps.app.goo.gl/2W2sXp6KV72SHWdg6 


What's the freaking deal with Brightview Landscaping😡⁉️👎 at downtown Palo Alto Library . I pulled in one morning around 10:00 a.m. and they're doing their omnipresent ubiquitous leaf blowing thing, as they always freakin do, and then the chubby girl blowing the leaves not only does she try to blow a patch of dirt, unnecessarily kicking up dust -you can't blow dirt off dirt unless you're trying to dig a hole or something. Some things you just can't blow. You need to get out a rake or something.Use your muscles if you have any.  

But the main freakin problem was that she was aiming everything towards my vehicle and I'm sitting in the vehicle with Windows partially open. And she doesn't even stop despite apparently knowing that I'm in the vehicle. And all the dust and debris going all over my vehicle.

 So I finally get out of my freakin car and I say what's going on ? STOP. And she tries to say in broken English " I'm blowing I'm blowing" like she's an innocent Little Red Riding Hood or something. I know you're blowing, but you need to stop if you're getting it all over my car or any other car and if my windows are open all the more so! She pretends or maybe she actually can't speak any English. 

Doesn't Brightview do any training I mean it's not like this is brain surgery or rocket science to blow leaves but you have to have a LITTLE COMMON SENSE () not to blow the debris onto vehicles and cover their vehicles with debris (& care , not apathy; or Worse -getting stoned & then blowing leaves). 

Furthermore they blow this stuff over to the side by the fence and then THEY DON'T EVEN THEY DON'T EVEN SWEEP it up. And they don't even pick up the paper and trash that's on the side. 

They're very LAZY- all they seem willing to do is leaf blowing. I don't think this girl even had the dexterity to to bend over. It's lazy work really it really is lazy work leaf blowing & combined with apathy it's just a terrible operation.

Brightview 👎😡 needs to be fired and they need to get somebody new a new operation at the library or the city if the city is the contractor.