LifeNews.com

Translate

Saturday, October 14, 2023

BioLife Plasma Services, Stockton CA

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Ppq5ZAJRhEamhsyL8 

The phlebotomista themselves are pretty good especially Erica and Cielo recently. However, the new lopsided white lady monitoring the front entrance made it a miserable experience πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ˜‘. I don't want to give too many details because if she identifies me, she will hRrass me even more. Not that I plan to return for a while. I've been driving from Palo Alto to donate and after gas I only come out about $20 ahead. When gas was cheaper it was a little more profitable. Anyways, the way the front lady mistreated me it doesn't seem like their primary goal is to keep customers coming back. After the white lady mistreated me and talked down to me, it was a signal to the blood pressure girls to likewise talk to me like I am a piece of trash. If that's their mindset - that people who come here are trash etc, I don't want to be a part of it πŸ‘Ž. I'm a long time donor and work hard to maintain my health and act respectful when I come in. I don't deserve to be mistreated. Thanks to the good workers here, but SHAME on lady #1 πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‘.

Sally
BA BA M.Div