LifeNews.com

Translate

Monday, November 21, 2022

re problems receiving financial compensation at Biomat

So I have been in communication with a person named Carla at the Orange facility after transferring from Upland because I couldn't find the funds on my ATM card after donating. 

She told me to come in and get a new card and I tried that and a gal named Angie tried to do & said it "failed". Angie told me to call the number on my card which I did and they said they had no information & couldn't help me.

 I waited a week and Carla called back and said something about canceling my card with the bank itself or something like that. 

So I called the card place again and this time we talked a little longer and the gal said my money was "going somewhere" just not to the card that I had in my hand. She asked if I ever had another card. 

I thought long and hard and realized I DID have a card with Orange when I initially signed up several years ago but then I went to Upland and got a new card and now I transferred back to Orange and assumed everything would be going to my new card. 

So the gal said to try to find the old card and call the number on that card because they're different cards & different banks etc. I assumed everything was synchronized but apparently it's not. 

So I went through all my old files and found that old card and called that number and lo and behold the funds from the two first two donations are on there for a total of $90 but NOT the third donation which was in the beginning of November.

 However also this old card EXPIRED at the end of October so I actually need a new card which they are now sending me and should arrive sometime this week. 

Maybe the third donation didn't load on there yet because the third donation was in November so maybe it wouldn't load on an expired card. We shall see when the new card arrives. 

So this is the explanation after several weeks of waiting and trying to get some answers. I didn't know that transferring from one location to another was such a big headache for everybody, myself included.
Or the simple explanation would have been if staff had told me I  I need my old card (my original card), not the one from Upland.

 I hope in the future that Biomat synchronizes all the locations so that it becomes an easier thing to do. Hopefully this solves all the problems and give some answers to management as well so in case this arises for anybody else in the future.

Sincerely

John Doe