LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Thoughts

Calvin & Christian Reformed Church are, or were, in general,  conservative institutions. However, unfortunately, some students come from highly LEFTIST homes or communities & are simply USING Calvin for a relatively bargain priced good education (or used to be). Like using a boyfriend or girlfriend for a few kicks without sincere devotion or commitment to the Reformed principles of Calvin, & then dumping him or her or even ghosting him or her. While others remain shamelessly attached to the school & church even as LEFTIES . Even a FAR lefty senator in Grand Rapids came from Calvin CRC & is anti-Life  (initials WB). It's shameful & sad . Used to be proud to say I came from there too. Now NOT so much.
**
If you're from the East Coast don't come to midwest Calvin &  be a soccer ⚽ snob . I remember playing intramural soccer ( & I'm not like a seasoned soccer player -growing up in the Midwest we played  real football ๐Ÿˆ NOT futbol )  but I know how to KICK a ball and one of the guys from the soccer team was playing  intramural soccer for some reason he started ridiculing me because he didn't like the "WAY"  I kicked the ball as if  I  care HOW I kick the ball, as long as the ball goes where I want it to go. He was a soccer snob but WASN'T very good & more concerned with the WAY you kick the ball then where the ball is going or if it's in the goal. Meanwhile I was actually scoring goals. So DON'T come  from the east coast or wherever to the Midwest & be a soccer snob. We DON'T need that here ๐Ÿ‘Ž