LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

re Moolack Beach, Newport Oregon

Response to a review:

Um. People traveling the coastline pay huge gas ⛽ & other bills to keep their vehicle maintained, etc.... Many now in costly sprinter vans. Others in older vehicles. Some may park & enjoy a day here. These are NOT homeless people. These people are ALIVE - experiencing LIFE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

 If your sense of JUSTIFICATION comes from living in ONE PLACE your whole life in a home with a mortgage & taking one vacation every summer where you "properly" stay at a hotel or an RV park or campground , good for ๐Ÿ‘‰ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ.

 NOT everybody shares your definition of what is 'normal' or 'optimal' . 

Myself as a Christian - I believe I will be ultimately judged NOT according to the trivial things I DID or DIDN'T do (I didn't get any parking tickets God , I didn't jay walk God, I only went too fast a few times God,  I lived in a house with a mortgage all my life,etc)  but  the important things I DID or DIDN'T do according to the 10 commandments & other Biblical teachings ... & most importantly what I DID DO
Did I try to reach others with the Gospel ? That's the best I can tell you in the space allotted. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฎ BELIEVE IN the LIGHT 
⚡✝๐Ÿ”ฆ2B a CHILD of the LIGHT:#Repent&BeBaptized #JesusSaves☺.๐Ÿ˜Š#proLife ๐Ÿ‘❤ ✝ ⛪ ๐Ÿ™Give THANKS to GOD