LifeNews.com

Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2015

photos 11/27/15 MICHIGAN STATE v BOISE STATE BASKETBALL IN L.A. ALSO UCI v BOSTON COLLEGE



 ALSO UCI  v BOSTON COLLEGE 
PHOTOS SHOWN HERE
Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30

























































































































































































“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26