LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

4/12/15 I DROPPED IN AT THIS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN BURBANK

 NICE LITTLE CHURCH (the building, that is), and the congregation seemed okay too...the greeter on arrival was not very warm but did give me a bulletin, ...we all took communion...the pastor said in so doing we become the body of Christ; the pastor said he was going to santa cruz fr a conference the next week...and at the end he said nobody should leave without a hug or a handshake...he shook my hand as I left and I patted him on the back...and he called me "sir". I would rather be called a brother-in-Christ given my full-time work is doing Christian evangelism and like him, I also attended seminary, but he seemed to want to keep me at a distance by calling me "sir" ...no invite to "please come back" or anything very warm towards me...wasn't sure what to make of it. 
above: the pastor