LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

3/24/15 WILL FERRELL HOLLYWOOD STAR WALK-of-FAME ceremony & nearby local color

 LA  mayor garcetti
 
 
 
 
 
 LOCAL COLOR, WALKING TO THE HOLLYWOOD STAR CEREMONY


 
"When the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons."
Galatians 4:4-5



 
 
 
 
 
 near Hollywood & highland
 TALL GUY in RED....WHO?
 
 THERE'S WILL !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 [Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep & my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me & I know the Father - & I lay down my life for the sheep."
John 10:14-15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 officer JORDAN !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 OFFICER JORDAN !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 at blessed sacrament church after the star ceremony
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 


[Jesus said,]
"I am the resurrection & the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; & whoever lives & believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:25