LifeNews.com

Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2015

3/17 CORONA DEL MAR: THIS GUY IS ALWAYS, i MEAN ALWAYS @ the BEACH...EVERY EVERY EVERY DAY

 3/17 CORONA DEL MAR: 
THIS GUY IS ALWAYS,
 i MEAN ALWAYS @ the BEACH... 
EVERY EVERY EVERY DAY...
 ...not sure what is his story, but he sets up shop at corona del mar...he's not a bully ...seems to have a group of friends that always gather with him...maybe a local who just decided this is going to be his place in life. you definitely FEEL as if you are in "his" space when you walk by that part of the public beach.
 ...so far I haven't had any conflicts with him...I keep my distance...not looking for any conflicts, but every now and then I do get the feeling that he sort of keeps an eye on things and people as if they are on "his" beach...which could lead to problems. I suppose if he grew up here, he may think of this as his "backyard" so to speak, and doesn't seem like he's harassing people so it's not an issue, but just a bit of potential for an issue maybe..; I would like to invite him into a relationship with Jesus Christ, but so far haven't felt that I can engage him in dialogue because I think he sees me as "somebody from somewhere else" and how can I tell him or teach him anything...so I just keep him in my prayers... as the "beach dude"
 "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9