LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

IMAGES of SAN FRANCISCO, november 2014

 “Worship the LORD in the splendor of His holiness; tremble before Him, all the earth.”



 “I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.”


 
 “In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.”







"`If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believe”











































































“I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to His service.”

































































































































Top of Form
"I am the Alpha & the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, & who was, & who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:8