LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

at nixon tire in king city

guy named elmer at nixon auto in king city offered to change my water pump for $275. I was traveling from southern to northern california...heading for world series game 1 in san francisco...fortunately I was able to drive-in before anything really bad happened, but it definitely needed a new water pump. I had never been in King City before..attended the church mass there as well..small church nearby..
spent most of the day waiting for the water pump to be replaced...talked to elmer about hunting and dogs...he used to live in los angeles..big shop...
lots of space..big tv screen in front of me..watched a few game shows..while conversing with elmer...finally everything was done..seemed to be ship-shape..final price was actually $325...not sure what bumped it up..but no argument..decent job, nice conversation..will keep elmer & the employees at nixon auto in my prayers...God be with them.














 You, O God, do see trouble & grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.”
Psalm 10:14