LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2016

[mission trip segment 55] 9/14/16 on the road: albuquerque art museum , petroglyphs, beautiful scenery, salmon ruins, cuba new mexico, & more, BADLANDS OVERLOOK,

I have fought the good fight, I have finished therace, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which theLord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day...






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Even when I am old & gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.  Psalm 71:18