LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2016

[mission trip segment 38] 8/26/16 DAY3 IN HOLLAND MI: russ' restaurant a dutch favorite , reading holland sentinel, geneva shores, lakeshore drive, more BIG RED lighthouse, mt pisgah dune sign, historic district, stu visser trail, fellowship reformed , more of the long lakeshore cottage driveways,


 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day...


 at the holland branch  library















 i drove half-way up the driveway of "grandpa's cottage" , everything looked about the same, 


 the other side of "uncle joe's" 

 back at tunnel park I feel more at ease






 here's one of the REALLY LONG STEP COTTAGES, as I walk southward from tunnel park towards the Holland Beach











 the north side of holland channel



















 the sheriff in his boat































































 peters sign on the ground








Even when I am old & gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.  Psalm 71:18