LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

[mission trip segment 25b] 8/13/16 @ minneapolis twins game v royals & faith night

 “I [Paul] thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conscience, as night & day I constantly remember you [Timothy] 
 in my prayers.”


























































































































  “We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, & rightly so, because your faith is growing more & more, & the love every one of you has for each other is increasing. “








































  “Thanks be to Godwho always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ & through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him.



























walking back to my car

In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”