LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

zuma canyon, trancas canyon, zuma trail, bi

-
“So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
 2 Corinthians 4:18
































“Keep your lives free from the love of money & be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
















































































































































































































































“For I will pour water on the thirsty land, & streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, & my blessing on your descendants.”