LifeNews.com

Translate

Friday, October 25, 2024

Imprecatory prayer re Mean😡 Ken at library

I was at a public library minding my own business when a guy named Ken came in and demanded that I switch my laptop plug to a different outlet so that he could use the one I was using. There was another outlet nearby which he could have just as easily chosen to use by sitting in a different seat, 2 steps away but he refused my suggestion. 

When I didn't immediately jump up to change my plug, he got angry and yanked my plug out and put his in. I couldn't believe it! I called an employee over and she tried to moderate, but she was too mild-mannered & didn't dare rebuke Ken. So I asked to see the manager.

 Mary the manager came out a few seconds later & also tried to moderate , a little more authoritatively, but still not very effective. I decided to leave the library after voicing my complaint. I thought Ken should have been kicked out. Several days later I'm still losing sleep over it. I feel insulted & bullied and thought library staff would back me up a little more than they did. 

Please pray for me to find inner peace 🕊️ without revenge. Help me to be like Jesus & turn the other cheek.  But also I believe it is justifiable to pray for punishment of Ken by God if it is according to God's will. This is called an IMPRECATORY PRAYER. Thank you