LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Re Newport Beach library

https://maps.app.goo.gl/FC6JchkMMXNUqh8r6 


I was leaving the library on Sunday evening shortly before closing time, & a mousy little Latina employee ( is she new?) standing by the door said "Have a nice day," as if i was a guest and she was the host. I don't think of myself as a guest at the library which I pay taxes to. I think of myself as using something that I PARTIALLY OWN! Which almost all of us here partially own unless I guess if you're from out of state. But if the library receives Federal funding which they probably do then even out-of-state people are partial owners as well.  

And I definitely don't think of her as the host. I don't need her welcome in the morning or her "have a nice day" in the evening. And we don't need somebody standing at the door as we leave. 

And I want to encourage management to be very careful about hiring too many persons of a specific ethnicity (which I will not name, but they are the actual majority in Southern California now) because once they get in to any establishment they gradually take over in subtle ways. And then it's all over. Newport Beach is our last hope. Stand strong πŸ’ͺ πŸ‘