LifeNews.com

Translate

Monday, August 19, 2024

Freakin Ralphs grocery store πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

https://maps.app.goo.gl/StthhSd7C1R6M17G9 


Ralphs has effin flagged me as a potential shoplifter even though I've NEVER shoplifted. Every single effin time I go thru self '- checkout using my phone number,- at the end it makes me wait saying "Help is on the way". I confronted the guy about it and he refused to say anything. I don't buy bags and don't bring my own, so at the end of shopping I put the items back in the cart to take to my car. One time after scanning I clicked on "skip bagging" and put it right back in the cart. This flagged me even though that's what skip bagging is all about. He came over and it shows a little video of me on the screen putting the item back in the cart (after scanning). That little screen is video taping everything you do. Creepy. Anyways, ever since then I have to wait for the clerk to clear me before I can checkout. It's total paranoid BS. SO I will simply change my shopper number if they won't clear it themselves. Bunch of freakin creeps πŸ‘Ž. Another symptom of the end of America