LifeNews.com

Translate

Monday, July 8, 2024

Re Fed ex Office in Roanoke Virginia (Colonial)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/y5iEmXXVJj6h1dG6A 

Disappointing experience. I travel all over the USA and periodically pull in to FedEx office to do a special print job for the tracks that I hand out.  using the lightest card stock available. Just a tiny bit heavier than regular paper. And 99% of the time I never have any problems. But when I do, occasionally it gets jammed...... This place tried to tell me that card stock is not allowed on the self-service. If so why don't they post it as such. This place is trying to have it both ways. If it works for the customers they'll take the profits, but if it fails they won't give a refund. If they truly prohibit card stock on self-serve they need to post it as such. Not just make up a rule on the spot when they feel like it. Furthermore I've had other FedEx Office clerks use the fold-out trays for heavier card stock with no problem. But James I don't think James knows how to do it. So it gets jammed &  I asked for a partial refund because he put the trays back in and it printed the rest on white paper which I did NOT want. He should have stopped the printing but he allowed it to continue. So it was actually HIS mistake that caused me five prints that I did not want. So he says he has to call his manager. He went to the back for a few seconds I don't know if he called or couldn't get through to somebody then he comes back up to the front talks to the other lady and whispers to her what he wants her to back him up for. All of this is for a measly $1 refund. And they refused to do it. It's called spoilage, and they can write it off. So when they refuse to do it, it's because they're being A- holes where the capital A . So James just decided he wanted to be an A-hole towards me. SHAME on you james πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž. . But I forgive you . I come as a Christian evangelist and all I can do is forgive you no matter what. Whatever you're going through that makes you bitter to act that way towards me I forgive you and I pray for you. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED AND I INVITE YOU TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.  93 not only the only way to current inner peace but also long-term internal life salvation and eternal life. And whatever makes you hate me, I can't do anything about it in terms of changing because  I am who I am & that's a good person. I'm not perfect but doing my best and striving to be better everyday. So your hate towards me is something is a DEFECT in YOU. And another reason to accept Jesus Christ as Savior to grow in the faith. I could go on and on but I don't know if you will ever see this or read it or if you do whether you'll accept it or change so I can only pray that you will and I hope other people will see this and pray for James as well.