LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2024

re panda 🐼 express at Stanford University

https://maps.app.goo.gl/wvT8XzZhWEFRHg929

 The problem here is that when I pick up orders for delivery 🚚 some of the girls behind the counter are so GROUCHY 😑😨. Not all, but too many. I always try to be polite and patient and respectful, but some NEVER say thanks or smile. It's depressing. 

I think there are some who believe that they don't need to be nice to me because I am " just a delivery person". Truth is I do deliveries occasionally, maybe make $ 25 to $50 per week. It helps cover a few bills during these tough times. 

I'm also a graduate with 3 degrees . I've worked various menial jobs in my life & also as a professional and also stayed in school. Never quit school. Never dropped out as tempting as it was to do so. 

I've always lived by the philosophy to treat everybody nicely.πŸ™‚ Always try to. What I don't understand is why a person working behind the counter would treat me less kindly because I'm "just a delivery person"; which makes me ask how they think they should be treated if they're just a counter girl ? 

They don't believe they should be treated kindly and respectfully because they just work behind a counter ? Or do they think they're better than me because they work behind the food counter and I'm a delivery person? I never knew a food worker was superior to a delivery person.

 Whoever is the manager there maybe you can talk to the girls ( i didn't see any guys) and let them know that they should simply be kind and nice and a little bit of a smile to EVERYBODY to make this whole world 🌍a better placeπŸ‘.

 Rather than pick & choose who to "act nice to" and who to treat with a blank state and no niceties πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‘