LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Watch "April 27, 2024 this law school event at Stanford was too pro- Hamas, & too anti-Jewish" on YouTube

https://youtube.com/shorts/G6JQwpqRlL8?si=pw6WlAyi4wLt3VbR 


April 27, 2024 this law school event at Stanford was too pro- Hamas, & too anti-Jewish

I'm neither pro Hamas nor am I Jewish, but I am a Christian and so in general I support Judaism and pray for them also to accept Christ but I'm much closer to Jews that I am to Muslims. if you call yourself a Christian, to be precise, you are a Judeo-Christian. Our roots are in Judaism. Jesus himself in fact was Jewish. yes, Jesus was a Jew. 

This does not mean I support everything that the nation of Israel does. But the way in which Hamas attacked Israel left Israel no options other than extreme measures as they have taken. Hamas broke all the rules of war with the way they treated innocent civilians including women. 

I cannot even speak of the atrocities that they committed. It is unspeakable and grotesque what they did. It was not an act of war by Hamas but an act of terror. When you do something so despicable to humiliate the other side, how can you expect decency in response?

 Every man has their breaking point, and you (Hamas) broke it with the way you mistreated Israel on October 7, 2023 πŸ‘Ž. I would have expected much better by "sharp law school students." I haven't heard anybody apologize for the WAY Hamas attacked Israel in October 7th. 

IF you can't even apologize for the way Hamas attacked Israel, I don't see how you can expect Israel to be decent in return. I haven't even heard any of these Hamas demonstrators even criticize the way Hamas treated Israelites on October 7th. The only rhetoric I hear is that Jewish Israel is the "big bad guy" & Palestinians are the poor victims. 

At the bare minimum I would like to hear, I SHOULD hear, any decent analysis begin with "The attack by Hamas on Israel was DESPICABLE, and deserves retaliation, but now Israel should start backing off..."

 IF you can't even say that in your rhetoric, then I know you're just being MANIPULATIVE. Shame on you πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‘