LifeNews.com

Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Target , Mountain View, CA

https://maps.app.goo.gl/3QqvYNZzPo6vLnre9 


I don't mind being watched at self- checkout as long as they're watching everybody. Right when I began checking out, the Latino employee moved quickly to his post and watched . Then , as soon as I finished, the Latino employee watching me left his post even though there was still another person checking out. I'm white. The other person was Latino. You be the judge. Is this prejudice & preferential treatment? Harassment ?

 I'm almost 60 & been paying all my bills for all 60 years. Or since I was old enough to start paying my own bills. Prior to that, my parents paid all my bills and all their bills too. I also make donations, pay taxes, & worked as a civil servant for many years among other things.
-Born Here