LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Google has blocked me from my Gmail account associated with Info Prayers blog

I reported earlier that two of my Gmail accounts had been BLOCKED including my blogs. One Gmail & associated blogs has been reinstated, the other NOT yet; & now I realize why: 

I recently added a NEW BLOG called INFO PRAYERS (no relation to Infowars but probably lefties flagged it anyways) 

For many years I've had another blog called #PrayTheNews,  so #InfoPrayers is similar to that theme. The PTN blog still continues, & I thought info prayers was good too, but I guess it's too close to being like Alex Jones Infowars for the snowflake lefties. 

But since it doesn't actually violate any policies or would seem like they're violating my rights to just take it down simply because they don't like the name being so similar to Alex Jones Infowars