LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

some of the cottages from tunnel park northward towards 368 388 lakeshore drive holland michigan














































 I reminisched for a few minutes in front of 368 lakeshore drive (beach side) thinking about all the times we spent here on the beach, in the water, on the boat(s), inside playing games in the cottage or "castle" , on the trampoline, cutting my foot on a broken bottle, running around, walking to "kitchen cupboard" , walking to tunnel park, walking to holland state beach, family reunions, learning to do a flip on the trampoline, playing monopoly, my brother playing chess with my grandpa, playing "operator" around the table, learning to water ski, and the list goes on... I remember mark, ani, teri, nancy, grandpa leo, my own brothers & sister, the kammingas, occassional visits from the vangenderens family, and the list goes on...

last time I was here I saw kim westrate on the beach...she gave me a hug...she is SO NICE.

...so I kept reminisching until somebody next door (the bos cottage if they still own it) came out and looked down and maybe wondered what this "stranger" was doing...so I moved onward


this is it, "grandpa's cottage"