LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fwd: lesson i learned from inda tires pomona 9/24/15




 lesson i learned from inda tires pomona: I bought four new (used) tires at this shop...the guy said he had a size slightly bigger that wouldn't negatively affect the performance of the vehicle . I googled it before putting them on to make sure and the forums seemed to indicate this was correct; plus I had done it before with a previous vehicle. HOWEVER, what I learned ex-post-facto was that a slight difference in size CAN affect the computer...; in this case it did, and apparently shut down the cruise control. So now I have to drive without cruise control until these tires wear down. Hopefully the right size will bring it back. (unfort, it was too late to return the tires). 

9/24/15





--

If u declare with your mouth,

"Jesus is Lord," & believe in your heart 

that God raised Him from the dead, 

u will be saved." 

Romans 10.9