LifeNews.com

Translate

Monday, October 19, 2015

photos 10/16/15 FUN AT THE RACES (HORSE RACING, SANTA ANITA) (it's free on thursday & friday!)

 photos 10/16/15 FUN AT THE RACES (HORSE RACING, SANTA ANITA) (it's free on thursday & friday!) ...im not a big gambler, but I enjoy watching the horses and taking pics... , and evangelizing the good news of Jesus Christ...so every now & then i drop in at santa anita and watch the horses...and now it is free on thursday & friday (free admission & free parking, yee hah! 
 Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30


 tough times at santa anita...flat tire & smashed headlight on the janitor's truck, arent' they going to fix it ? 


































 “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
 Ephesians 4:32





 AND THEY'RE OFF ! 


 COMING DOWN the STRETCH ! 




















































"There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set me free 
from the law of sin and death"
 Romans 8:1-2