LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

photos 5/2/15 (my experience) @ SOKA INTL FESTIVAL + Biblical Inspiration












 at the entrace to SOKA

 “Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.” Ephesians 4:15







“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26






























"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."
 James 1:2-3  Se det som ren glädje, mina bröder, när du möter prövningar av olika slag, eftersom du vet att testning av din tro utvecklar uthållighet. James 1:2-3 Eğer inanç test azim geliştirir biliyorum çünkü birçoktürde denemeler karşı karşıya zaman saf sevinç,kardeşlerim, düşünün. James 1:2-3 Вважайте, що це чистої радістю приймайте, браття мої, коли впадаєте в усілякі випробовування,знаючи, що досвідчення вашої віри дає терпеливість. Джеймс 1:2-3



































































































“He himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed. “
1 Peter 2:24






“Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,
but whoever loses his life for
Me will save it. “
Luke 9:23-24





















































“I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according Scriptures.”
 1 Corinthians 15:1-4