LifeNews.com

Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

lady in white persecuted me

 I was at the library...and sat down next to the lady in white...immediately she looked over at me as if I was a bad person or had leprosy or whatever...and she stood up and took her stuff and went to another computer..she did it with the intention of trying to make me feel bad about myself...I don't know her..never interacted with her...never had an argument with her. I don't bother people next to me at the computer (although sometimes they bother me)...I don't smell bad (i had just taken a shower...had just come from the beach)...so she was posturing for some reason..trying to make me think bad of myself...make me insecure. I call that EVIL. the BIBLE speak us about this sort of evil and we must be on guard ags to ainst it..thank GOD FOR THE BIBLE !