LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

windshield photos part1 , from Ojai to Santa Cruz (oct-nov, 2014)

 “Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of Your name; deliver us & forgive our sins for Your name's sake.”
 Psalm 79:9



 “For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”
2 Peter 1:21













 You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens,...
& all their starry host, the earth & all that is on it, the seas & all that is in them...
You give life to everything, & the multitudes of heaven  
worship you.” 



















"God did this so that men would seek Him & perhaps reach out for Him & find Him, though He is not far from each one of us."
 Acts 17:27


“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”
Ephesians 4:29

























































































“Look to the LORD & His strength; seek His face always.”
 1 Chronicles 16:11























































































































































































"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, & my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but Him who sent me."
John 5:30