LifeNews.com

Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SOME of the HOUSES (et al) of BEVERLY HILLS CALIFORNIA + Biblical Inspiration

"We know & rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, &
 God in him."
1 John 4:16


































































"By the grace given me I say to everyone of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God
has given you."
Romans 12:3











"This is what the Lord says, He who made the earth, the Lord who formed it & established it -- the Lord is His name: Call to me & I will answer you & tell you great & unsearchable things you do not know."
 Jeremiah 33:2-3





















 "God exalted Jesus to the highest place
& gave Him the name that is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in
heaven & on earth
& under the earth, & every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
                                                   Philippians 2:9-11













































"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race & complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."
 Acts 20:24



























































































"May the
 grace of the Lord
 Jesus Christ,
& the love of God, & the fellowship
of the Holy Spirit
be with you all."
2 Corinthians 13:14