LifeNews.com

Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

oso ridge trail, wills canyon, riverview trailhead, cold spring trail, seven falls trail, santa Barbara botanic garden, tunnel trail, human trafficking conference

“For I will pour water on the thirsty land, &streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, & my blessing on your descendants.”







































































































































 “Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ & through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him.










“I [Paul] thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conscience, as night & day I constantly remember you [Timothy] 
 in my prayers.”