LifeNews.com

Translate

Friday, September 30, 2016

[mission trip segment 43] 9/2/16 MORE ST LOUIS: cathedral basilica morning mass, more art museum,more zoo, more forest park

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting? The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

 1 Corinthians 15:55-57














 mcdonalds: they prayed before they ate, wow !

 she caught me taking a picture of her, ha ha




































































































































































Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." John 10:28-30