LifeNews.com

Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

[mission trip segment 30] 8/18/16 on the road: chicago! wrigley field!, year of the cubs?! CUBS BEAT BREWERS

 mcdonalds
  “Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, & praise 
His holy name.”



 walking thru chicago towards WRIGLEY FIELD for CUBS GAME !
 a little cubbie next to me




 everybody is a CUBS FAN IN CHICAGO...[except white sox fans]





























 roof top seats are SO COOL ! BUT i'd rather be inside the park



























  “We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, & rightly so, because your faith is growing more & more, & the love everyone of you has for each other is increasing. “


























































































































































































































 CUBS WIN !




















“I am suffering ... Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, & am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.”