LifeNews.com

Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

photos: mlb all-star break futures / celebrities / legends + Biblical Inspiration

"If, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son,how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life."
Romans 5:10

















"This is what the Lord says -- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God,who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you
 should go."
Isaiah 48:17





JAMIE FOXX
"If we live, we live to the Lord: & if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or diewe belong to the Lord"
 Romans 14:8

ROLLIE FINGERS


GOOD CATCH !



"I, even I, am the Lord, & apart from Me there is no savior. I have revealed & saved & proclaimed -- I, & not some foreign God among you. You are my witnesses,"declares the Lord"that I am God."
Isaiah 43:11-12